There’s always something special going on at Crescenze Cooling & Heating! Check out our specials below and don’t forget to check back seasonally for updates.
Dominion Energy Ohio’s Home Performance Program
Dominion Energy Ohio’s Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Program takes a comprehensive approach to help boost your home’s comfort and long-term value, while keeping your energy bills in check. Starting with a home energy assessment, your entire home will be evaluated as one interconnected system to understand exactly how it’s using and wasting energy.
Home Performance Rebates
- $200 Rebate for 92%+ AFUE Natural Gas Furnace
- $300 Rebate for 94%+ AFUE Natural Gas Furnace
- $400 Rebate for 96%+ AFUE Natural Gas Furnace
- $200 Rebate for 90%+ AFUE Natural Gas Boiler
- $75 Rebate for Natural Gas Storage Water Heater
See full list of rebates & qualifications here.
Federal HVAC Tax Credit Up to $500
In December 2020, the U.S. government renewed the 25C tax credit for high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment purchased and installed from 2018 – 2021. Restrictions apply, contact us for more details.
What it covers:
- Up to 10% of the cost, up to $500
- $300 maximum credit available for qualifying central air Conditioners, heat pumps and ductless mini-split systems
- $150 maximum credit available for qualifying furnaces and boilers
Geothermal Tax Credits Extended Through 2023
A 26% federal tax credit for residential ground source heat pump installations has been extended through December 31, 2022. The incentive will be lowered to 22% for systems that are installed in 2023, so act quickly to save the most on your installation.
- Apple Creek
- Beach City
- Canal Fulton
- East Canton
- East Sparta
- Mineral City
- Mount Eaton
- Mount Hope
- North Canton
- North Lawrence
- Walnut Creek