Dear Valued Customers,
At Crescenze Cooling & Heating we have always strived to deliver the best products and services in the industry. In response to the growing concerns related to the COVID-19 virus, we wanted to provide you with confidence in our efforts to manage this situation. We have taken steps to ensure our employees are informed and prepared to use proper measures to limit the spread of the virus. Our intentions are to protect our customers, our employees and the communities we serve.
We are closely monitoring the information available from the medical experts, national agencies and governing bodies for our industry. Based upon these recommendations, we have implemented the following procedures throughout the company:
- Our company remains open, and we have taken steps to ensure that we continue to keep our operations clean and safe.
- We have advised all employees to take their temperatures regularly, stay home if they feel sick, and to follow proper “social distancing” and hand hygiene guidelines at all times.
- We have instructed our employees to thoroughly clean and disinfect all sales and service materials, as well as all installation tools and equipment, prior to any on-site customer visits.
- Employees are required to wipe down and disinfect any surfaces that they may come into contact with while at a customer’s location during any service call or installation.
- In addition, we have asked all employees to notify us immediately if they’ve had contact with anyone who has tested positive for the virus.
As of now, we have confirmed that no employees have been in close contact with anyone that may have been exposed to the Coronavirus or tested positive for COVID-19.
To share in the effort to contain the virus, we are asking that our customers provide us with necessary information to protect our employees and the community at-large. Therefore, we are requesting that if you or anyone you have been in close contact with has reason to believe that you may have been exposed to the virus, please contact us as soon as possible. We’ll work with you to reschedule your appointment at a time that is convenient for you. We appreciate your cooperation with this request.
This is an evolving situation, but we remain committed to providing you with the best services possible. As additional information becomes available, we will update these procedures as necessary to protect the safety of our customers, our team members, and our community.
On behalf of our team, thank you for your business and your understanding.
Crescenze Cooling & Heating